Thursday, November 15, 2012

Swinging

I don't blog much during the school year. Mostly because I lack time. Time to think, compose, edit, and re-edit. Blogging just doesn't sit high on my priority list during this season.

Today, though, I couldn't help but say something.

Mainly, that God knows.

During this season, when:
-I'm learning that small knives are better than large ones when you're trying to cut up carrots.
-I'm learning that nursing is a profession that requires all of me. And takes more of me than I sometimes want to give.
-I'm learning about hiding, finding, and being found. (Col 3:3)
-I'm learning about the beauty, complexity, and yet frailty of my "jar of clay." (2 Cor 4:7)
-I'm learning to move on, keep walking, and keep studying after low test grades and deeper disappointments.

God knows.



"We have a Creator who knows about the swing. He set it into motion. He is not afraid of our life stages. They don't hinder him. He is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. He offers us a new place to hide." -Emily p. Freeman "Grace for the Good Girl" 

No comments: