"looks like somone is planning for the end of the world"
Right now we are sitting around drinking tea and listening to norah Jones. Ahh I think I might have to buy this CD. I really like it. It always reminds me of last summer when we ( Jeremy, Sean, and I) did the paper route. That was so not worth it. But at the same time it was really worth it. I had a great time with my brothers even though we had to get up at a ridiculous hour. no one should have to rise at that hour. But there were so many good memories made in the process. So last summer I listened to this CD alot with Jeremy and Sean. There is one thing wrong though, Sean isn't here. I miss him very much. It's just not as great when we dont have someone being crazy all the time.
1 comment:
No points for people who can't spel!!!!111cos(0)
Post a Comment