Yesterday I went to church and then we went to eat at Jonathan’s house. It was good to see Jonathan and also see the house. I hadn’t been to their house since they moved in. Then we went home and left again at about 2:00, to go to a violin recital. That went well, at least as well as I expected it to go. After that Victoria came over and then we went to Sarah’s house to spend the night. Regan was also at Sarah’s house when we got there so that meant even more fun! So we ate dinner, decorated pillowcases, typical girly things to do, and watched a comedian (Brian Regan). He was really funny. (I will spare you from having to read through some of his jokes, you really just have to see it). Then we went to bed, and got up this morning at 8:30 and ate dinner. Victoria had to leave at 9:15 to go to KC with her family. Then Sarah and I played around for a while and then she took me home. It was a good time and I am glad we did it, the only thing was that, unlike Sarah and Victoria, I had to come home and catch up on all of my school. (I wish I could have spring break). OH YEAH!!! When we got up this morning, it was snowing!!!!!!!!! I love snow! But almost all of it has meltedL I especially enjoy snow when Jeremy and Sean are home (though they are not). Then we can go sledding!!!!!(Jonathan needs to learn how to take me sledding!)
By the way I am sorry if none of this interests you, I was told by one of my readers that I needed to write more. I am just obeying.
1 comment:
Thanks for coming over to my house on Sunday. I enjoyed it. I'm glad you had a good time at your friends house. I enjoyed reading your blog. It's good to read what you are doing since I don't see you as often as I used to.
Love,
your brother Jonathan
Post a Comment